IOAS Current Vacancies
Applications of interest are being sought for IOAS future Board Members
The IOAS board is constituted in a manner that safeguards impartiality and enables the participation of all parties from various sectors significantly concerned in the development and principles regarding the content and functioning of the accreditation system.
Potential Board members should have a background from one of the following sectors ; conformity assessment (certification & inspection); operators; beneficiaries (consumers, environment, retail, trade, movement); developing world; and regulatory.
We are particularly keen to receive applications from those within the Operator categories and those with financial expertise.
Elections to the Board shall be for three-year terms with the possibility of re-appointed.
Candidates shall demonstrate the following requirements:
1. Good knowledge of the English language.
2. Standing and authority in their field.
3. High degree of personal integrity, including ability to maintain confidentiality and show due concern for conflict of interest.
4. Evidence of supporting the aims and objectives of organic agriculture and/or IFOAM’s mission
5. Ability to attend, prepare for and actively participate in meetings
6. In the case of those chosen as representatives of the fields of inspection or certification a considerable degree of experience and expertise is required.
Candidates must apply via email to email@example.com with the following:
- A nomination from any organisation or individual.
- A full curriculum vitae (resumé)
- A statement of their interest in seeking the appointment.
Applications accepted until further notice.