Room 303, 3rd Floor, 1st Building,
FengzhuYuan 2nd District,
ISO/IEC 17065 EU Programme
Requirements for Bodies Certifying Products, Processes and Services are set out in Regulation (EU) 2018/848 and its secondary acts.
The details shown below are the EU categories and countries recommended by the IOAS as defined in Regulation EU 2018/848, Article 35.(7).
For the actual status of the EU recognized categories and countries please refer to regulation (EU) 2021/1378, Annex II for compliance.
ISO/IEC 17065:2012 - Conformity Assessment - Requirements for Bodies Certifying Products, Processes and Services in addition to the Control measures and labeling requirements as set out in Regulation No (EC) 834/2007 and its implementing regulations.
The details shown below are the EU categories and countries recommended by the IOAS for EU recognition.
For the actual status of the EU accreditation and recognized categories and countries please refer to the current regulation (EU) 2021/2325.
- Regulation (EU) 2018/848 on organic production and labelling of organic products and relevant delegating and implementing acts
- A: Unprocessed plants and plant products, including seeds and other plant reproductive material
- D: Processed agricultural products, including aquaculture products, for use as food
- CHTC Organic Standard, Beijing Continental Hengtong Certification Co., Ltd. Equivalent to EC Reg 834/2007
- A: Unprocessed plant products
- D: Processed agricultural products for use as food (including wine)