Av. Pedro Goyena 1695, C1406GWF Buenos Aires, Argentina.
ISO/IEC 17065 EU Programme
ISO/IEC 17065:2012 - Conformity Assessment - Requirements for Bodies Certifying Products, Processes and Services in addition to the Control measures and labeling requirements as set out in Regulation No (EC) 834/2007 and its implementing regulations.
The details shown below are the EU categories and countries recommended by the IOAS for EU recognition.
For the actual status of the EU accreditation and recognized categories and countries please refer to the current regulation (EC) 1235/2008.
Requirements for Bodies Certifying Products, Processes and Services are set out in Regulation (EU) 2018/848 and its secondary acts.
The details shown below are the EU categories and countries recommended by the IOAS as defined in Regulation EU 2018/848, Article 35.(7).
For the actual status of the EU recognized categories and countries please refer to regulation (EU) 2021/1378, Annex II for compliance.
- International Accredited Certification Bodies Equivalent European Union Organic Production & Processing Standard for Third Countries
- A: Unprocessed plant products
- B: Live animals or unprocessed animal products
- D: Processed agricultural products for use as food (including wine)
- Regulation (EU) 2018/848 on organic production and labelling of organic products and relevant delegating and implementing acts
- A: Unprocessed plants and plant products, including seeds and other plant reproductive material
- B: Livestock and unprocessed livestock products
- D: Processed agricultural products, including aquaculture products, for use as food
- F: Wine