- 2020_02_25 CR_Infor_01_2020 Response to impact of COVID-19
- EC 714_2020 amending 466_2020
- EU 200323 COMM letter Imports_COVID-19
- EU 2020 466 EN
- IAF ID 12 2015 Principles on Remote Assessment
- IAF ID3 2011 Management of Extraordinary Events or Circumstances
- IAF MD4 Mandatory document on use of information and communication technology for auditing and assessment purposes.
- IOAS 200327-CB emergency certification measures COVID 19
- PL0522 Emergency exceptions
Client Only Documents
To view this content you will need to login with the shared client username and password. If you have forgotten these details, you can contact us to have them sent to you.
IOAS Assessment and Surveillance and Coronavirus COVID-19
In summary, IOAS will proceed with assessments as scheduled whenever possible, and have moved to conducting remote audits where necessary due to travel restrictions. In cases where a remote audit is not possible, there may be the option to complete the assessment by desk review. Operator visits are being rescheduled for later in the year as needed. CB update reports should be submitted as usual, per the timeframes communicated by your Client Manager.
IOAS is providing for client CBs a summary of Scheme requirements on certification and surveillance by CBs during COVID-19 pandemic. IOAS CBs – please ensure you are logged in as a client to see all the scheme owner document links above. If for any reason you are concerned about the effect of COVID-19 on your assessment activity in 2020, please reach out to your Client Manager to discuss options.
IOAS Policies referred to:
Further to the above all CB’s should have their own policies in place and be able to make them available to IOAS on request as well as maintain records of the surveillance activities undertaken. The International Accreditation Forum (IAF) has released guidance to mitigate the impact of COVID-19 epidemic on certification and accreditation bodies.
More information on Remote inspections can be found on our Remote inspection Webinar page.