IOAS is inviting applications for a Business Director Assistant. The Business Director Assistant reports to the Business Director and is responsible for supporting the BD in all aspects of business administration.
This is a full-time, remote, junior/mid-level role. Only those in CET/BST time zones may apply.
Please submit a letter of motivation, Curriculum Vitae, References, and copies of applicable certifications/qualifications to email@example.com with subject line ‘BD Administrator, Attn: Business Director.
LinkedIn applications through the LinkedIn app will not be accepted.
- A Degree/Diploma in a business-related field is essential.
- At least 3 years working experience in a business-related field.
- Executive or Personal Assistant experience beneficial.
- Successfully support the needs of a diverse group of international personnel
- Familiarity working in databases, performing data analysis and report writing
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Proactive go-getter by nature
- Deadline and goal-oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft applications including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Teams
- High levels of integrity, honesty, and objectivity
- Enthusiasm for the mission of IOAS
- This is a full-time salary position, working 40 hours per week.
- You will work from your own home office. Location is flexible within the CET/BST time zones.
- IOAS will pay for internet and basic office costs.
- The salary for this position will be +/- USD $40,000 per annum depending on experience. Please only apply if the salary is in line with your current / most recent role.
- Some travel may be required in support of business and team development
Applicants must be able to work remotely on their own as well as part of a multi-cultural team, show good attention to detail and maintain the highest level of integrity.
Ideal starting date: as soon as possible.
Closing date is 30 October 2023
Please note that if we have not responded to your application within 14 days of submission your application has been unsuccessful.