IOAS is inviting applications for a Marketing and Communications Manager. The Marcomms Manager reports to the Business Director and is responsible for all aspects of marketing and communication at IOAS in line with our vision, mission, organizational goals and objectives. This is a remote, mid-level role. Only those in CET/BST/CAT time zones need apply.
To apply: please submit a letter of motivation, Curriculum Vitae, References, and copies of applicable certifications/qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line ‘Marcomms Manager, Attn: Business Director. Applications sent via LinkedIn will not be accepted.
Skills and Requirements
• A Degree/Diploma in a marketing-related field is essential.
• Experience in the organic/environmental sector is essential.
• At least 3 years working experience in a marketing-related field.
• Experience with organic/environmental content sourcing, production and distribution.
• Ability to write quality content in English is essential
• Social media and website management are essential.
• E-Newsletter production and email list management are essential
• Experience with event management and media/PR are highly beneficial
• Design skills are highly beneficial.
• Ability to produce and analyse marketing metrics are essential (Google Analytics, emailer metrics etc)
• Excellent organisational and multi-tasking skills
• Proactive go-getter who uses initiative
• Deadline, target and goal-oriented
• Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
• Proficiency with Microsoft applications including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Teams
• High levels of integrity and honesty
• Enthusiasm for the mission of IOAS is essential.
1. This is a full-time salary position, working 40 hours per week.
2. You will work from your own home office.
3. IOAS will pay for internet and basic office costs.
4. Some travel will be required from time-to-time.
Applicants must be able to work remotely on their own as well as part of a multi-cultural team, show good attention to detail and maintain the highest level of integrity.
Ideal starting date: as soon as possible.
Closing date: 31 January 2024.
Please note that if we have not responded to your application within 14 days of submission your application has been unsuccessful.
IOAS is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to encouraging equality, diversity and inclusion among our workforce. We value the multitude of talents and perspectives of a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or disability.