Applications sought for IOAS Organic Food Products Assessors
As a result of expanding workloads, we are seeking full-time Assessors preferably in Europe and Asia with experience in organic and sustainable agriculture, processing and related industries.
- This is a full-time salary position, working 40 hours per week.
- You will be contracted as self-employed unless you are based in the USA.
- You will work from your own home office. IOAS will pay for internet and basic office costs.
- You are obligated to do the work independently; it shall not be subcontracted in any capacity.
- The salary for this position will be +/- USD $50,000 based on education and experience.
Tertiary education in a relevant discipline would be preferable, although vast experience in the field of expertise may substitute.
More than 3 years experience in inspection and certification of a related scope.
Experience in working with ISO/IEC 17065 or similar based systems.
Applicants must be able to work on their own as well as part of a team and show good attention to detail. Fluency in English is essential and at least one other language highly desirable.
Please visit our website to download the application form (FR0403), and submit the completed form, along with Curriculum Vitae, References, and copies of applicable certifications/qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line ‘Full time Organic Assessor Recruitment’, Attn: Amaia Aldana
Closing date is November 30, 2023
Please note that if we have not responded to your application within 14 days of the closing date your application has been unsuccessful.