The OWC 2020 will provide stakeholders working toward sustainable agriculture, value chains, and consumption through organic agriculture, with the chance to exchange knowledge, innovation, and experiences from around the globe.
There are six congress forums to choose from and we welcome submissions that fit into the following themes:
- Leadership Forum: Discuss and mold the future of the organic movement.
- Farmers’ & Advisors’ Forum: Share knowledge and initiatives.
- Science Forum: Present research on the organic sector.
- Supply & Value Chain Forum: Address profession-related concerns.
- Cultural & Education Forum: Discuss the philosophical foundation and knowledge management of the organic movement.
- Stakeholder Forum: Promote a multi-actor approach for organic food systems.
For more information, please visit the congress website: owc.ifoam.bio/2020
If you would like to participate in the congress, please submit your abstract or contribution online via owc.ifoam.bio/2020 between April 15 – September 30, 2019.