As a result of recent growth in clients and staff, we are seeking a Finance assistant to support our Finance team.
1. This is an entry level full time permanent position based in the USA or Canada.
2. You will work from your own home office and supply your own hardware (computer, printer, etc).
3. You are obligated to do the work independently; it shall not be subcontracted in any capacity.
4. The starting salary will be +/- USD $40,000 based on qualification and experience.
Duties and responsibilities
– Reviewing Expense claims, checking receipts and calculations in preparation for payment
– Accounts payable and accounts receivable entries in Quickbooks
– Identifying late payments and handling collections communications
– Assist with tracking and follow up of client invoices for assessments
– Assist with tracking and follow up of contractor invoices for services provided
– Preparation and filing of forms and records
– General Filing and organization
– Other bookkeeping and financial support tasks as assigned
Applicants must be able to work on their own as well as part of a team and show good attention to detail. Excellent numeracy and math skills, and some knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Practices are required. Fluency in English is essential, and proficiency with Microsoft Office will be advantageous.
Please submit a Curriculum Vitae, References, and copies of applicable certifications/qualifications to email@example.com with subject line ‘Finance Assistant’, Attn: Iris Rendon.
Closing date is January 6, 2022