As a result of changing roles, IOAS is inviting applications for a Business Director. The Business Director supports the Executive Director and is part of the senior management team that leads the organization in accordance with the vision, mission and high-level strategy guidance established by the IOAS Board of Directors. The Business Director will supervise a small team and has specific responsibility for design and implementation of systems in a non-profit, service-oriented environment to ensure that IOAS has the necessary financial, human and material resources and public profile to fulfil its objectives, balancing growth, stability, efficacy, efficiency and sustainability.
- This is a full-time salary position, working 40 hours per week.
- You will work from your own home office. Location is flexible.
- IOAS will pay for internet and basic office costs.
- The salary for this position will be +/- USD $80,000 depending on experience and match to the competence profile.
- Some travel required in support of business and team development as well as attendance at Board meetings.
Successful applicants will be able to demonstrate many of the following:
- Qualification and/or previous experience preparing budgets and financial reports.
- Qualification and/or previous experience in human resource management.
- Previous experience in a role involving external and internal communication.
- Proven ability to lead and inspire a team of individuals with a range of roles.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills.
- Enthusiasm for the mission of IOAS.
Applicants must be able to work remotely on their own as well as part of a multi-cultural team, show good attention to detail and maintain the highest level of integrity. Experience working in the field of accreditation or certification is not essential but is an advantage. Ideal starting date: early 2023.
Please submit a letter of application, Curriculum Vitae, References, and copies of applicable certifications/qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line ‘Business Director, Attn: Executive Director
Closing date is December 9, 2022