As a result of expanding workloads during 2022 and exciting changes in how we work, IOAS is appointing two new positions as Programme Assistants. The Programme Assistants will assist senior IOAS management in a wide range of tasks relating to general administration, competence management, assessment scheduling, task monitoring and reporting. Day to day work will include supporting recruitment, training and performance monitoring activities, drafting documents, collation and analysis of records and information on company performance and attendance at meetings to take minutes. The role will suit candidates in the early stages of their career and give a unique, exciting and varied insight into the inner workings of an international, mission driven organization working in the field of accreditation.
- This is a full-time salary position, working 40 hours per week.
- You will work from your own home office. Location is flexible but candidates will need to support managers working in Central Europe time zone (CET)
- IOAS will pay for internet and basic office costs.
- The salary for this position will be +/- USD $40,000 based on education and experience.
- Limited travel to attend staff meetings.
Successful applicants will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Previous experience working remotely and familiarity working with databases, spreadsheets and Microsoft applications in a technical field,
- Previous experience in data management roles related to general office administration, human resources, customer service and quality management,
- Excellent organisational skills and enjoyment in being detail oriented and methodical,
- Enthusiasm for the mission of IOAS,
- Fluency in spoken English is essential with an ability to write clear, well-structured correspondence and reports. Fluency in an additional language would be an advantage.
Applicants must be able to work on their own as well as part of a multi-cultural team, show good attention to detail and maintain the highest level of integrity. Experience working in the field of inspection, certification and accreditation is not essential. Ideal starting date: January/February 2023.
Please submit a letter of application, Curriculum Vitae, References, and copies of applicable certifications/qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line ‘Full time Programme Assistants, Attn: Amaia Aldana and Mafalda Carneiro
Closing date is December 2, 2022