As a result of expanding workloads in 2020 and exciting changes in how we work, we are seeking a Client Services Manager. The Client Services Manager is responsible for the administration of IOAS clients in all aspects of the processing of applications for accreditation to ensure the delivery of all Accreditation Schemes with high integrity and exceptional client service. You will work with a multi-national team and be working with clients all over the world. The role will suit candidates in the early stages of their career with enthusiasm for IOAS core values of integrity, quality, innovation and overall improving the quality of life for people and the planet.
- This is a full-time, long term role however you will be contracted as self-employed unless you are based in the USA;
- You will work from your own home office. Some travel may be required. IOAS will pay basic office costs and all travel related expenses.
- You are obligated to do the work independently; it shall not be subcontracted in any capacity;
- You will receive a complete induction and ongoing training.
Successful applicants will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Previous experience and familiarity working with databases, spreadsheets and Microsoft applications;
- Previous experience and interest in a customer facing role;
- Excellent organisational skills and enjoyment in being detail oriented and methodical;
- Experience with organic certification or accreditation is desirable but not essential;
- Fluency in spoken English is essential with an ability to write clear, well-structured correspondence;
- At least one other language is desirable.
Applicants must be able to work on their own as well as part of a team, show good attention to detail and maintain the highest level of integrity. Computer literacy is essential.
Please submit a cover letter explaining your interest in this role along with Curriculum Vitae, references, and copies of applicable certifications/qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line ‘2102 CSM recruitment, Attn: David Crucefix
March 12, 2021