As a result of expansion and changes in personnel, we are seeking a Quality Manager to join the IOAS management team. The QM is responsible for maintaining and developing the IOAS quality system in support of the overall quality of the work of the IOAS. Tasks include document control and revision; management and execution of external and internal audits; corrective and preventive actions; management review; supporting the IOAS impartiality committee; handling of misuse of name and marks cases; handling and oversight of complaints and appeals cases; client and scheme owner feedback; procedural improvement; training.
- This is a full-time, long term position. Successful applicants based in the USA will be hired as full employees. Persons from outside the USA will be self-employed under contract;
- You will work remotely from your own office with daily interaction with other IOAS staff in locations around the world. Some travel will be required. IOAS will pay basic office costs and all travel related expenses;
- You are obligated to do the work independently; it shall not be subcontracted in any capacity;
- You will receive a complete induction and ongoing training on IOAS and its quality system.
Applicants must be able to work on their own as well as part of a team, show good attention to detail, analyse problems critically, and be passionate about impartiality. Fluency in spoken English is essential as is the ability to write clearly. Computer literacy is essential. At least one other language is desirable.
In addition, successful applicants are likely to have the following experience and attributes:
- 5-years’ experience as a Quality Manager in a certification or accreditation environment;
- Excellent knowledge of relevant ISO norms (ISO 17000, ISO 17011, ISO/IEC 17065, etc);
- Experience conducting internal audits and management reviews;
- Ability to analyse findings, identify root causes and implement appropriate corrective actions;
- Experience handling complaints and appeals;
- Working knowledge of scheme norms relevant to IOAS work.
Please submit Curriculum Vitae, references, and copies of applicable certifications/qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line ‘2020 Quality Manager Recruitment’, Attn: David Crucefix
December 15, 2020