As a result of expanding workloads in 2020 and exciting changes in how we work, we are appointing a new position of Records Administrator. The Records Administrator will assist senior IOAS management in a wide range of tasks relating to general administration, human resources, IT and quality management. Day to day work will include attendance at committee and staff meetings to take minutes and monitor actions, booking flights and hotels for IOAS assessors and staff events, supporting recruitment and training activities, administration of employee contracts and documents in support of performance monitoring, collation and analysis of data on company performance, and other tasks as assigned. The role will suit candidates in the early stages of their career and give a unique, exciting and varied insight into the inner workings of an international, mission driven organization working in the field of accreditation.
1. This is a full-time, long term role and you will be contracted as self-employed unless you are based in the USA;
2. You will work from your own home office. Some travel for training may be required. IOAS will pay basic office costs and all travel related expenses;
3. You are obligated to do the work independently; it shall not be subcontracted in any capacity;
4. You will receive a complete induction and ongoing training on IOAS and for the role you will play.
Successful applicants will be able to demonstrate the following:
• Previous experience working remotely and requiring minimal supervision;
• familiarity working with databases, spreadsheets and Microsoft applications in a technical field;
• Previous experience in data management roles related to general office administration, human resources, IT support and/or quality management;
• Excellent organisational skills and enjoyment in being detail oriented and methodical;
• Fluency in spoken English is essential with an ability to write clear, well-structured correspondence.
Applicants must be able to work well on their own and as part of a team, show good attention to detail and maintain the highest level of integrity. Computer literacy is essential.
Please submit a cover letter explaining your interest in this role along with a Curriculum Vitae, references, and copies of applicable certifications/qualifications to email@example.com with subject line ‘2020 RA recruitment, Attn: David Crucefix
January 22, 2020