NATRUE has issued new documentation related to the raw material Approval scheme which will come into effect in January 2020:
– Requirements for Certifications Bodies version 3 – 2020
– Annexe 1 CBs annual Fee 2020
– Annexe 2 Template for certificate 2020
– Annexe 3 RM approval scheme: decision tree
– NATRUE Label Usage agreement for RM approval
Key changes to Requirements for Certifications Bodies are:
– definition of responsibilities of operators and control of inputs and outputs in the relevant supply chain.
– New scope – Approval for raw materials and formulas
– Grace period for applicant CB
– compliance with ISO/IEC17065 requirements by accredited NACs
– Approval agreement with licensees
Updated documents will be available on NATRUE website www.natrue.org.