Sabat Building – 2th floor
AL Masioun Heights – Ramallah – Palestine
ISO/IEC 17065 EU Programme
Requirements for Bodies Certifying Products, Processes and Services are set out in Regulation (EU) 2018/848 and its secondary acts.
The details shown below are the EU categories and countries recommended by the IOAS as defined in Regulation EU 2018/848, Article 35.(7).
For the actual status of the EU recognised categories and countries please refer to regulation (EU) 2021/1378, Annex II for compliance.
- Regulation (EU) 2018/848 on organic production and labelling of organic products and relevant delegating and implementing acts
- A: Unprocessed plants and plant products, including seeds and other plant reproductive material
- D: Processed agricultural products, including aquaculture products,
- International Accredited Certification Bodies Equivalent European Union Organic Production & Processing Standard for Third Countries
- A: Unprocessed plant products
- D: Processed agricultural products for use as food (excluding wine)